Foam Pet Steps Stairs are very important when it comes to improving the agility and health of small and medium sized pets. Petstairz 6 step foam stairs are normally used for pets of up to 50 Lbs and has a high curly pile shearling cover that is washable. The stairs can be utilized by pets of all breeds and ages because they are known to be very portable and lightweight.
Special Features of Foam Pet Steps Stairs
Pets with handicaps, hip dysplasia arthritis, aging issues and joint problems can benefit a lot from this foam pet steps stairs. Pets like jumping and this can lead to joint, neck and joint erosion especially when they jump to and from high places. The stairs are designed in a special way to prevent neck and back injuries among pets.
It is normally a great challenge for pets to climb up and down from high places and that is why it is important to get them petstairz 6 step foam stairs. The petstairz 6 step foam stairs achieve maximum support for pet weight distribution because they are fabricated and bonded individually. Standard petstairz 6 step foam stairs measure approx 25-26 inches high x 16 inches wide x 37 inches long.
The height of each step is 4.25 inches and this makes it possible for the stairs to be used by pets of all ages. Some of the things you need to consider before buying petstairz 6 step foam stairs include paw length and weight, gate stability and placement area. Your pets can only have healthy joints through life when they start using pet stairs as kittens and puppies.
The foam stairs are sturdy and soft and this makes them more suitable for pets compared to carpet stairs, wooden stairs and plastic stairs. The foam pet steps stairs are very comfortable and user friendly and that is why many dogs are not afraid of them. The stairs are made from high-density polyurethane from core. The beige Sherpa cover is washable and can be easily removed for laundering.
Pros of Foam Pet Steps Stairs
- Guarantee sure footing because they are soft and firm
- They have a simple and clean look
- The stairs enable pets to navigate high places such as window sills, vehicles, beds and furniture with ease
- Guarantee healthy joints through life
- They are user friendly
- They are tall compared to other stairs
- The foam protects a pet’s back
- It is light and easy to move
- The product is superior and completely wrapped in sheep wool
- The stairs give you a peace of mind because they make your pet to be more independent
- They can be used for small and medium sized pets
- The outer cover is easy to remove and wash
- They are easy to climb
Cons of Foam Pet Steps Stairs
- Foam pet steps stairs are very expensive compared to other pet stairs in the market
- They only work well for pets that are less than 5 lbs
- The stairs do not last for long
It is clear from this review that foam pet steps stairs have many advantages compared to shortcomings. It is advisable to get foam pet steps stairs because they will give you peace of mind and at the same time reduce pet injuries that occur when pets jump to and from high places.