Being a pet owner, you have the duty of ensuring your pet is comfortable and content at the same time. One of the best ways to achieve this is to buy them a Pet Lounge Bed. Most pet owners do not consider buying a Pet Lounge Bed because their dog is basically an animal and does not need one. In fact, you should consider your pet to be a member of the family and ensure it sleeps in a comfortable and cozy place just like you.
Pet Lounge Bed Review
The P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle and You Lounge Bed is undoubtedly a great option for your pet. This lounge bed is stylish yet durable and is perfect for indoor use. The mattress and pillow are even reversible and are available in over a dozen different designs. There are different varieties of pet lounge beds available in the market. Some of the common ones include Super Orthopedic Lounge Pet Bed, chaise lounge pet bed, and ambient lounge pet bet.
A Chaise lounge pet bed is specifically devised for cool loungers. It comprises a foam intricate seat cushion meant for airflow and comfort. Additionally, the foam is lightweight, flexible and simple to maintain. A detachable neck roll is included for your pet’s additional comfort. The Chaise Lounge Pet Bed also features a removable, durable and launderable micro-suede material.
The Super Orthopedic lounge pet bed features A 7″ thick Convoluted Foam pad that separates your dog from the hard and cold floor. Whether your pet has joint problems, arthritis or you simply want your pet to lie in the lap of luxury, this is the bed for you. It has a zippered waterproof cover offered with a lambskin top that is easily removed for washing.
Another type of lounge pet bed comprises the ambient lounge pet bed. This is a smart, unique, high quality and flexible pet bed. With a faux fur cover, your pet will curdle up indoors and bask in the feeling of fuzzy comfort. It has a cover that can be unzipped, washed and can also be left outdoors. The chew-resistant resilient fabric features a soft impermeable surface that can be easily scrubbed clean. It has internal elastics in which the pet completely sinks in feeling safe and surrounded.
Pet Lounge Bed Product Features:
- Filled with high-density stuffing
- Manufactured from certified-safe recycled plastic bottles
- Reversible mattress and frame for four different looks
- Available in 15 different colors and patterns
- Machine washable
- Made out of durable and stylish denim fabric
- Weighs 6.9 pounds
- Indoor use
Pros of Pet Lounge Bed
- The bed is filled with a high-density stuffing that makes the bed comfortable and soft.
- Both the mattress and bed are made from certified-safe recycled plastic bottles. This means that there is nothing harmful in the fabric or fill of this pet lounge bed.
- The denim fabric is also made out of recycled materials which makes it extremely durable and can stand up to years of rugged use and washing.
- It is designed with rich colors of piping around the edges of the base to give this pet bed a stylish appeal.
- It can be difficult to find a pet bed that is both practical and attractive. The P.L.A.Y pet lounge bed has a reversible base and mattress, which can give the bed four different looks.
- This pet lounge bed has been hand-stitched which proves the strength and longevity of each bed. You might think you can go out and buy a bed from a pet store and get a better deal, but you really cannot. You will just end up having to pitch the store-bought one and buy another. This just further represents the quality and dependability of this pet lounge bed.
- It is available in 15 different patterns that will provide each pet owner with individuality and uniqueness.
From the mattress down to the main bed, the entire unit is machine washable. Just be sure that you use a gentle detergent that is safe for animals. You could use any detergent that is dye-free and scent-free or specifically for pets. If you add one cup of pure baking soda to your wash cycle, it naturally aids in the removal of bad odors and stains. When your pet bed is done, throw it in the dryer, just use a low cycle, and you will have a deodorized and clean bed in no time.
Cons of Pet Lounge Bed
There is one drawback to the P.L.A.Y Pet Lifestyle and You Lounge bed and that is the price. A few people don’t think of spending a substantial amount of money on a dog bed. However, the benefit here is that the bed is long-lasting and your dog will be comfortable. So, while you spend a little bit of money upfront it will last much longer so you won’t need to replace it as often.
It’s high time you need to make a decision whether your pet will continue sleeping on the cold and hard floor or purchase it a bed. You will not have done wrong by simply choosing to purchase the P.L.A.Y Pet Lifestyle and You Lounge bed. This bed not only expresses individuality and uniqueness with 15 different pattern options, but it is also of high quality. On this comfortable, yet durable, yet Pet Lounge Bed, your pet will get years of use out of this lounge bed.