The desire to save energy has led to the introduction of a pet door with telescoping frame. Its design is inspired by the fact that opening and shutting doors numerous times to allow entry and exit of pets results to the entry of hot air during summer and exit of warm air during winter. The ideal pet products 7.5-by-10.5-inch cat door with telescoping frame has been skillfully constructed to allow easy access for pets while ensuring that homeowners’ heating and air conditioning units work efficiently and effectively.
Features of Pet Door with Telescoping Frame
The door frame is constructed to resist damage from the vagaries of weather. The outer part of the frame is made of a plastic material that has been foam molded while the flaps are made of clear insulated vinyl. These materials ensure that pet owners can use the door frame for many years irrespective of the hot, cold, wet or saline weather.
The size of the door frame is desirable because it can allow dogs and cats as heavy as 120 pounds to gain access or exit. This is in comparison to other products in the market, which cannot be used by large sized pets. The dual flaps open and shut conveniently to allow pets to move through smoothly.
A 3 inch air pocket is given out by the ideal pet products 7.5-by-10.5-inch cat door with telescoping frame. This is regardless of whether pet owners opt for the super large, extra large, medium or small variants that are available in the ruff-weather series of the pet door. Running a heating or air conditioning unit is now affordable for homeowners due to the minimal air movement between the home and the outdoor environment. The flaps are intuitively fitted with a set of magnetic strips to ensure that they do not open or shut as a result of strong winds.
Pros of Pet Door with Telescoping Frame
- The size of the door hole is ideal for large pets such as big dogs. Its sturdy nature also resists damage from the vagaries of weather and the barging in and out by rough pets.
- It is possible for pet owners to replace the flaps on the ideal pet products 7.5-by-10.5-inch cat door with telescoping frame when necessary unlike with some products in the market where the entire door has to be replaced.
- The presence of dual flaps ensures that, even if one of the flaps does not seal properly, the second one provides the much needed air sealing capabilities.
- Due to the manufacturer’s offer of a limited lifetime warranty, pet owners have increased confidence in the product.
Cons of Pet Door with Telescoping Frame
- Prolonged use of the ideal pet products 7.5-by-10.5-inch cat door with telescoping frame results to the scratching of the soft plastic material, which leave ugly marks on them.
- The door does not offer complete air sealing because a slight touch on the flaps compromises this capability.
- Pets that are used to a single flap require training to enable them use a door with dual flaps.
Verdict of Pet Door with Telescoping Frame
The pet door with telescoping frame is worth purchasing by homeowners intending to provide their pets with easy and convenient entry and exit out of homes while ensuring that there is minimal movement of air in and out of their homes. It is a product that has been skillfully constructed to offer functionality and aesthetics.